Monday, June 30, 2008

Success again!

First off, don't beat yourself up Mary! We all have those days where we just royally screw up. The most important thing is to KEEP GOING! Some days it is so much harder than others, but isn't this journey we're on worth it? We're not going to be fat anymore. WE'RE NOT GOING TO BE FAT ANYMORE! Hahaha you're doing great Mrrh!

Ok back to my latest success. I'm down another pound. Maybe its just a pound to you, but to me I'm only 1 lb away from my goal of being 165 before we leave to visit Jason's family. I'm 166 and I have 2 days to lose 1 more pound! I can do it! I'm so happy!

Oh and I think I've figured out the secret to weight loss. Watching what you eat! Not a huge secret, I know. But I've found that it makes a TREMENDOUS difference in the weight staying on or coming off. I did AWESOME on my eating yesterday and I aim to do the same today so I can make it to 165! The scale was 166.0 so I know I can get somewhere in the 165.somethings by Wed! Hooray!

No comments: