Thursday, June 26, 2008

HOORAY!

Thanks for the reassurance Mary. It sounds like you're doing pretty darn good, considering your circumstances!!

Well my HOORAY is that I have OFFICIALLY lost 20 pounds! This morning I was 167!!! YAAAAAAAAY! I am so happy!

I haven't been keeping a food log but I have been consciously aware of what I have been eating and trying to make smart and healthy choices. I haven't been exercising as much as I'd like, I at least exercise every other day. I keep meaning to do exercise videos but those are harder to fit into the day so I end up running on the treadmill every other day but miss out on the videos more often than not. Blah! I am just so happy that I have made it 20 pounds. I'm halfway to my ultimate goal weight (which is ANYWHERE in the 140's but 147 will feel like I"m finally there!)

No comments: