Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Small successes...

Well right now I'm at Devins house, the guy Jason is staying with in WV. I've been very careful about what I've been eating and haven't allowed myself to go into what I call "vacation mode" where I just eat whatever I want with no qualms about the consequences. I have been exercising.. well, kind of. I've done DDR the last two nights and some 'ab work' and stretching. And a few pushups. Today I wanted to do my biggest loser workout but I can't figure out how to work the dvd player which is actually an xbox 360, so I'm going to have to do it tonight when Jason and Devin are here. Fun, fun!

I weighed myself the morning that we left and I was 172. Thats down 15 lbs from the start of this blog! WOOT! Devin has a scale but it seems grossly inaccurate (stupid dial scale. This is the digital age Devin! Haha) this morning it looked like 170 but I can't really be certain. I weighed myself at the mall for a quarter and it said I was about 173.5 and that was fully clothed in the middle of the day. But it was also a dial scale! Soooo anyway. I'm trudging along! I feel SO determined this time. I'm not letting myself self-sabotage anymore. I'm in this forever!!

No comments: