Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just hovering...

Ugh! I can't seem to get out of the 170's! I am down to 170.5ish, although this a.m. it said 171 but then I took off my clothes and weighed again after I worked out and it was 170.4 (I think. It was 170.something)

And then, theres the eating. I do SO BAD! Not 'so bad' like I used to but I still can't seem to get the snacking under control. I have been having a lot of bowel problems (sorry I know, TMI!) like not enough is coming out and I have been really thinking about doing a cleanse for awhile. I am thinking about doing the master cleanse, a lady on the diaper divas board has been doing that and it sounds pretty interesting. I think it would make me feel a lot better. I very frequently have an achy, heavy feeling in my belly and I'm 95% certain that it is my bowels. And other factors that would REALLY be TMI also lead me to the same conclusion. ;)

But I have been doing pretty well at exercising. I ran on the treadmill today. Ok I walked AND ran but I like to refer to it as running. I did the interval running. I didn't do crunches but I'll probably do them in a bit while watching tv. I'm trying to get into a routine of doing a workout video one day and then the treadmill the next day. So tomorrow I'll be doing THE FIRM.. I love those videos. I need more of them! Haha

No comments: