Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Okay Sarah!

YAY FOR the 160's SARAH!!! I'm so PROUD of you!!! If only I could know how much I weighed, but my goal is to purchase a scale one of these days...

So I'm not doing very well. I've been doing okay the last couple of days (like literally, JUST the last two days) I keep an eye on how many calories I eat at each meal, but last night I botched it. I always get bad towards the end of the day. I had way too much brownie (I kept picking chunks of the brownies out of the pan because they were crumbly) and then probably 3/4 cup of cookie dough icecream. AAAAAHHHH!!! But, I am trying to compensate by making extra trips between my apartment and classes, exercising in the morning and then playing soccer or walking to the park later in the day, etc.

But by NO means am I justifying my bad eating habits! I just try to remind myself when I jack up majorly that if I wasn't trying to lose weight I'd be eating around 1700-2000 calories a day, so when I jack up I'm just not LOSING weight not necessarily gaining. I just say that so I don't get depressed, and then I go on and try to do better than I did.

No comments: