Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exercise... in many ways!

So, being at college, I've had to deal with my roomies telling me to "Just eat it! Exercise more if you need to!" >:O stop that! Luckily, I had a talk with Taleea and Katey, and I asked them to NOT let me eat more/don't let me eat their food or encourage me to eat more. Plus, me and Katey just came up with an exercise schedule last night, then wrote an entire fitness contract that we signed. It included: sticking to our meal plan, sticking to our exercise plan, reading our scriptures daily, doing a good deed each day, not thinking/talking about guys all the time (because we need them in our lives, but not ALL the time!), etc. It was fun!

So anyways, I've got soccer class on Mondays and Wednesdays, then we go to the gym on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Mondays we play soccer after FHE, oh and Fridays we also go to the gym. Strength training is Tues/Thurs/Sat and Thursdays are our pool exercise days. Today I got a double dose of exercise though! I'm gonna start going to the Swing Dance thing every Wednesday night, the Latin/Ballroom thing every Thursday night and there's dance workshops from 10-12pm on Saturday. I'm so excited! I'm skipping Latin tomorrow because I think I overdid my exercise today. Garret fell on me in soccer and knocked us both to the ground and then my knee hurt, so I put on my brace, wore it all day until this evening and I was okay at the dance tonight, but my knees feel stressed so... I'll skip the dance tomorrow, but I'm still doing the pool because that's not hard on your joints. :)

There's so much to do here it's so cool! I was NOT gonna eat anything after I got home today, but Katey left me a piece of "Better than Sex" cake that she made for our FHE "Daddy" Nathan tonight, but it was only like 2 inches by 3-4 inches. So that's alright! Other than that, I stuck to my eating plan but probably ate a little more calories than I should.

BTW, I ate a cheese, mushroom and onion quesadilla for dinner... WOW! It was WONDERFUL! I sauteed the mushrooms and onions beforehand.

No comments: