Friday, May 30, 2008

Yesterday was somewhat Success

I resisted a hamburger... candy... butterfingers... etc. But it wasn't as hard as I thought! Here's what I ate:

1 cup Special K with Strawberries and 1/2 cup 1% milk
Cherries
6 in roastbeef sub with light ranch and light mustard
Fresh pineapple... a LOT of it
1 cup taco soup at Tina's house with about 7 tortilla chips (serving size was 9)
iceberg lettuce salad with less than 2 tbsp ranch
1/2 cup or less macaroni salad
2 pieces of cantaloupe (i'm beginning to like it! yay!)
8 baby carrots or so
Half an orange
more cherries
LOTS of water! Lots and LOTS of it!

I think that's it... Wow, now looking at it I guess I didn't eat as much as I thought I did! (unless I ate something that I forgot about... but I don't think so) Did I do better? I felt ridiculously full (ridiculously considering what I ate) after eating the 6' sub for lunch and drinking two cups of water which was odd... maybe my stomach is shrinking! Then, everything from the taco soup to the baby carrots I had as dinner and that all made me feel pretty full, even if there was a bout a 30 min window in between the taco soup and the next item. Did my ab work and went walking with 5 of Tina's boys and Zack to some little shop where I resisted ice cream while all the boys got shakes and icecream/cookie sandwiches. The walking was not hard and it probably was only 20 minutes, so it wasn't much of a workout but it was being active so I'll take it.

No comments: