Monday, May 19, 2008

Unstructured SUCKS! and... "Could it be the moon?"

I can't believe how much I depend on STRUCTURE in my day! So yesterday, Sunday, was terrible. I ate ALL day long, was full ALL day long, and really had no self-control. Talking to Sarah, seems she was along the same lines... "Could it be the full moon?" we wonder. While I'm not superstitious it was kinda funny/ironic that the moon was full yesterday.

Anyways back to STRUCTURE! I went to bed L.A.T.E. last night, 12:30am!!! That is WAY too late for me, especially when I've been bedding down at 10:30-11:00ish and waking at 6:30am. I ended up getting up at 7:30 but not fully rousing till 7:45ish. Then I spent the next couple of hours browsing the internet, wasting time, etc. FINALLY went to Justin, worked with him and rode one of Ann's horses... GAH! The day hasn't gone as good as hoped, I need STRUCTURE. That means bedtime tonight at 11:00 at latest!

TODAY'S FOOD BLOG:

Mini whole wheat bagel with 1/2 tbsp butter
An entire grapefruit

Popcorn w/salt and seasoning (1/2 cup of UNPOPPED popcorn, that was popped... erm... aLOT of popcorn)
Whole grain tortilla with 1/4 cup tuna salad, lots of lettuce and sprouts, and about 1.5 tbsp relish

Apple

Spaghetti w/sausage sauce & light parmesan cheese
Broccoli w/parmesan cheese and butter
Corn w/butter
Salad w/2 tbsp ranch dressing

----

I was VERY full after dinner (and still am!) should've shrunk my portions, but I didn't realize - or it just didn't occur to me that Mom and/or Dad had slathered the corn and broccoli in their respective bowls with butter! GAH! I just found the reason probably behind my very full stomach! (oh, and 2 cups FULL of water probably helped to fill up too, and my spaghetti portion was smaller than I USED to have but probably still a tad too large) I will do better tomorrow!

EXERCISE:

40 minutes on treadmill, Ab exercises
including: 5 minute warmup, 30 minute 4mph pace (with 4 2-minute intervals of 4.5mph jogging), 5 minute cooldown

No comments: