Tuesday, May 13, 2008

And here I am.

ETA: The last time that I weighed myself before this post I was 182.

I can't weigh myself because I put the scale in Jason's car! I miss my scale!! But I feel lighter. I've only been trying hard since Saturday but I feel a difference. I feel fitter.

I've been going to bed around 9:30 so I haven't been dog tired in the mornings. Its also keeping me from that evil late-night-snacking. Last night I was REALLY wanting a snack so i went to bed. I bought two new exercise videos yesterday. One of them is the Biggest Loser Cardio Workout and the other is a salsa dance video. I apparently suck at dancing. They lost me in the first 5 minutes, so I did the biggest loser one instead. I loved it! The coolest part is that you customize your workout, there is a pick screen before the video starts and you pick what you want to do. I guess all their videos are like that. There are more of them on Amazon I really want to get them. I want to be the biggest loser! Hahah

I've been doing very good eating. I'm not going to post my food log even though I have been keeping one, its just too much to type and nobody reads it anyway! Haha. I took the boys to Ukrops yesterday because they have a great selection of health food, its almost like a health food store but not as good. Its the closest thing to a health food store on this side of town. So anyway, we got a few different nuts- raw sunflower seeds, roasted pumpkin seeds (with no salt), and we had a great time getting stuff out of the bulk bins. They had whole wheat breadsticks! Woohoo! Hunter got a bag of those sugared mangoes (fortunately it was low sugar but not nutrisweet, just less sugar I guess) and he shared them with his brothers.. there weren't any left by the time we got home and he keeps telling me that they're his favorite food.

Oops getting away from the diet thing and more into what should go in my regular blog! Anyway been doing pretty good so far. I'm really into this-- I think I'm finally in it for the long haul.

No comments: