Thursday, January 22, 2009

Overeating tip...

My friend out here in Idaho has lost over 80 pounds in the past 10 months or so, which I think is phenomenal! Well, I asked her because she has a sweet tooth and wanted sweets to snack on everyday what she did. She told me she still snacks on them everyday, but that it's just ONE per day. If this helps, try it Mary. Don't totally deprive yourself or you're going to fail. She keeps a little can of miniature candy bars for "dessert" after lunch. She has one everyday after her healthy lunch, works out every day for 40 or 30 mins and eats very well. She still has a bit to go before reaching her target goals but I thought this might help. It feels good to indulge a TINY bit everyday and helps you feel like you are not just cramming your body with celery and cabbage....

I love you Mary! GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments: