Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling good...

We walked about 30 mins yesterday, but more at a stroll than anything since Noah wasn't in the stroller. No big deal though it was nice to get out of the house.

Today was a beautiful day and since our church starts at 1pm this year, we decided to walk to church. Allen was at drill so with Noah in the stroller and Lily walking with me, we made the trek to church in 45 minutes!! I have no idea how far away it is, I am guess around 2 miles. We would have walked home too but it got cold and were offered a ride so in spite of Lily's protests to walk, we hitched a ride home. She loves walking with me, I think it makes her feel more grown up when she can keep up with me. Poor thing almost ran the entire way trying to keep up with me and had her shoes on the wrong feet as well! Luckily she's a super trooper so she's just fine. I hope we can keep this up! I am planning to go tomorrow hopefully with Allen for the first time as well so wish us luck!! :)

No comments: