Thursday, January 22, 2009

Glad to be back!

I'm glad I checked this thing and I'm glad Becca and Sarah are using it! Now, me too!

I've realized that my Food Addiction has become severely worse at college, I was doing okay at first but yesterday I had several uncontrolled binging and snacking moments. After an attempt to discuss this with my roommates, they all told me I had no "Food Addiction" and that it was all mental. OF COURSE ITS ALL MENTAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK AN ADDICTION IS?! ?! ?! Anyways, that kinda ticked me off, but they did try to help by telling me to drink water instead, eat, but eat stuff like cabbage and celery and pickles. (low to no cal foods) Sweet of them, and I will take their advice, but my problem is - I don't HAVE to eat 24/7 like I try to!

Anyways, today is the start of a stuck-to eating plan, I'm gonna allow myself a sweet or two a week as a reward (otherwise I'm sworn off sugar other than those couple sweets a week - they give me cold sores anyways) and I'm gonna work out! Me and Heidi are gonna work out this evening at 7pm.

My goal is 140lbs. I CAN do it! It's about 10-12 lbs at this point, so if I eat REAL small portions and exercise/strength train frequently, I should do good and be able to lose 2 lbs a week. I'm also going to post on here everyday with a short review of how I did.

No comments: