Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back online. And I have to be back on the blog because I still have weight to lose. I need a goal. I'm down to 157.5 (the scale betrayed me this morning and said 159 but I refuse to accept that number! Probably the big n tasty I had yesterday from McDonalds!)

Anyway I haven't been exercising but I've lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks because of being depressed. I'm actually amazingly starting to feel better which is good except that it means that I'm responding to hunger again! So tomorrow I'm promising the faithful blog readers (uhhh Becca and Mary... lol) that I will exercise. I was doing the biggest loser workouts so I may go back to that or I may just have some fun and play DDR. Or heck maybe I'll get REAL crazy and do both!

Will post tomorrow night my success story ;)

No comments: