Thursday, April 17, 2008

Well done despite

I've been doing pretty dang good this week, despite the fact that I'm house sitting and am not at home in the mornings and evenings! Today, I -almost- failed my food thing, after eating two (maybe three) helpings of Pirate's Booty (like cheddar corn puffs but organic). Gah! >.< In fact, I was so sick and tired of my stomach being empty, I almost ate something other than the healthy wrap I made myself around 3:30.

That's my only problem with this diet, is that my stomach is empty and growling aLOT and it's hard to stop it. Especially when no healthy food is around. Wednesday night I called all the Single Adults about us meeting at the High School track at 6:00 before Institute at 7:00; Brandy, Jon and I were the only ones who came, but we walked/jogged/whatever for 40 minutes! Afterwards, I got a chicken caesar salad from Wendy's, used half a pack of low-fat Ranch (90 calories per pack) and other than 4 or 5 bites that Brandy had, ate the whole thing. And would you believe that did NOT fill me up? 20-30 minutes afterwards my stomach was still hungry! Unfortunately, I went to David's afterwards and him and Sabina don't really have alot of food there because they're gone alot, so I simply ate half a peanut butter sandwich. (White bread w/2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter, the best I could do) And I didn't eat that out of obsession/desire, I ate it just to keep my stomach from growling because I know that's bad!

Anyways, I found a Belly, Butt and Thighs workout here at the house I'm house sitting and I just did it. The lunges ALWAYS kill me! I think I will go back to doing some sort of strength training Tuesdays/Thursdays and walking/jogging Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays, with something fun like hiking on Saturdays. My plan is to go to the High School track 3 times a week and work up to jogging a mile, then speeding up to where I'm running it. Jon's working on running a 10k, but he injured himself so he's going back into it slow.

Sorry for the long post Sarah, let's see what you have. Quickly, I'll write down my exercising this week:

Monday- 25 min walk around pasture, in woods, etc, with a 10 minute jogging/walking segment (up and down hills, here where I'm house sitting)
Tuesday- 30 min walk w/Princess the dog down Jamestown/Blue Bend
Wednesday- 40 min walk/power walk on Track w/Jon and Brandy
Thursday- 30 min Prevention's Belly, Butt and Thighs workout

No comments: