Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sarah Here-- Day 18 and 19

Well here I am again, wondering where my little sister is!!

Things are going good so far. I did NOT want to get up and exercise this morning but I did it anyway-- I can do this for 21 days!

Day 19

Exercise: Walk Away the Pounds 1 mile, 50 crunches
I ate:
2 banana muffins
4 strawberries
water
chicken penne asparagus thing- about a serving?
1 brownie
100 calorie pretzel pack
1 (98% fat free!) hot dog and bun (white bun :( )
2 servings sweet potatoes
1 serving applesauce (no sugar)
1 serving baked doritos (Yes, once again, I counted out a serving)
2 c popcorn (no butter just salt)

Day 18:

Exercise: 25 minutes of Dance Dance Revolution + 50 crunches
I ate:
1 slice whole grain toast with butter
1 banana
1/2 c yogurt
water
3 sticks celery with peanut butter and raisins
swig of grape juice
asparagus and penne pasta (finally finished up the leftovers!!)
water
3 slices of cantaloupe (equaling about 1/4 of an entire cantaloupe)
1 brownie
1/2 grilled chicken breast
2 c salad with ranch dressing and tomatoes, cucumber and cheddar cheese
1 serving oven baked potato fries
water
1/2ish (or less) c ice cream. I really didn't like it all that much so I dumped it out.

Today I started to go snacking in the kitchen. I opened up the snack cabinet and was about to stuff some goldfish crackers in my pie hole, but I stopped myself. I went to go do something else and forgot about snacking. GO ME! I tend to feel really hungry/snacky around 4 p.m. so I've started concentrating on making dinner instead of stuffing crap into my mouth before dinner so I'm not even hungry by the time dinner rolls around.


No comments: