Saturday, April 12, 2008

aaaaand here *I* am!

Great job Sarah! I have been keeping a mental food journal today, and an "actual" food journal the past three days. I decided not to log it on here, because it's alot to put and I want to focus on my wide range of exercising I've done this week.

Monday- 20-25 mins Clogging/Gen. Dancing/etc
Tuesday- 30 mins DDR
Wednesday- 20 min walk around town w/friends at church
Thursday- 30 mins DDR
Friday- 30 min walk w/Brandy and Lady the dog
Saturday- 25 min walk w/Lady the dog

EVERY day except today I've done my crunches and different ab work. I'm so proud of myself! I'm so proud of Sarah too! We're doing so well! This week I've been going to bed on time, waking up on time, getting 8 hours, exercising and eating right and I just have felt SO good! My only failures of going to bed were the past two nights and tonight -- but I still did my exercising!!! I also ate a little much at Kristen's today where I felt full... not necessarily uncomfortably so, but fuller than I've felt all week which isn't necessarily good.

And, each night when it's after 8:00 and I want something to eat SO bad and feel like I wouldn't be able to resist, I eat a 50 calorie organic rice cake with low salt (which kinda equals NO salt, because it had really no flavor or taste whatsoEVER) and it works for me! It satisfies the craving and I'm good. Plus, I haven't had any salt/sweet attacks and today instead of eating a piece of pizza for a snack (or just to calm my stomach, because it was empty/growling but not time for dinner yet) I ate half a hunk of fresh mozzerella cheese and a piece of toast with natural peanut butter (like the fresh kind made directly from unsalted peanuts from the health food store). I feel gooooood!

No comments: