Monday, April 21, 2008

Food/Exercise

I'm going to start posting only my food/exercise diary for the day each day.

Exercise:
3 miles of powerwalk/running intervals (about 37 mins)

Food:

1/2 c. homemade granola
1/2 c. vanilla yogurt
banana
8 oz. orange juice

apple juice box
1/2 c. applesauce
1/2 whole wheat pita w/2 tbsp. hummus & handful salad mix (spinach, lettuce, shredded carrot, a slice of cucumber)

a roll with 2 tsp. butter
pear
rice cake w/1.5 tbsp. natural almond butter

green beans
salad w/1 tbsp. ranch
serving ham fettucine
1/3ish c. ice cream w/a little bit of cranberry crisp

Current Exercise Goal: Walk track and run one end of it 10 times 3x a week
Eventual Exercise Goal: Run a mile

Current Food Goal: Eat at least 5 fruits/vegetables a day
Eventual Food Goal: Eat at least 7-9 fruits/vegetables a day

1 comment:

stephenbruington said...

So I'm fat...and a Bruington, does that make me eligible for the Bruington's Biggest Loser competition? Let me join in and post, and get David on board!

What's the plan, when did you start, how do I participate?