Monday, July 14, 2008

NO, toDAY is THE day!

Grrrr.... I didn't do so hott yesterday, and ate lots of sweets. After all, Taleea made two pies, someone offered me a brownie, someone gave me a piece of this delectably savory delicioso chocolate chip cookie casserole, AND my other roommate made these oreo frozen cookie things. Luckily though, Katey one of my roommates will stop me from eating food, ESPECIALLY if I voice my desire to. So that's nice, I commend her for her efforts, I just need to quit eating so much!

Oh, and this morning I had basically two big bowls of cereal and an apple. I'm just gonna say it was about 500 calories and leave it there. That means I've got 1000 left today, which I'll probably need about 300 available for FHE tonight because we're going to Anthony's house and his mom is gonna have "goodies" for us. Oh brother! But I shall not allow myself to splurge anymore today! I WILL NOT!

I EAT 1500 CALORIES A DAY AND NO MORE! I'M LOSING WEIGHT AND WILL WEIGH 147 BY AUGUST!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Its ok Mrrh. Once you get home we can work together on our weight loss and you'll be a smokin 140 by the time you go back to school!